How to Activate Your Account on Our New Website
We’ve recently updated our website. If you have a current account with us, you'll need to reset your password. Here's what you'll need to do:
- On the sign in page enter your email address associated with your HealthPost account and click RESET PASSWORD. You'll then be asked for a six digit code.
- We'll send you an email with a six digit code. It may take a few minutes to receive your code to your inbox. Please make sure you check your junk or spam folder if you have not received your code before contacting us.
- Enter your code and choose a new password. Please note your new password needs to be at least 7 characters long with at least one number.
- Click SUBMIT.
- From here you’ll be asked to sign in using your email and new password. Please ensure you manually enter your new password, as it's possible your computer will enter your old password automatically. Click on the ‘update password’ option should it pop up on your screen.
- You'll be taken to your account on our new website. From here you can start shopping.
You will only be required to do this once. If you need any assistance, please get in touch using Live Chat or give us a call. Before you get in touch, we recommend you read through these common problems to see if you can find a solution:
- Didn’t receive the password reset code email? It may take a few minutes to receive it. Please check your junk or spam folder. Make sure that you’ve entered your email address correctly without any typos.
- Can’t sign in to the new site after choosing a new password? Make sure you’re entering the new password the first time you sign in and that your old password isn’t being automatically being entered. If you can see this old password, please highlight and delete this, then enter your new password.
- Code doesn’t work? Please double check the code that was sent to your email and make sure that you’ve entered it correctly. Codes are valid for 24 hours only. If more than 24 hours have elapsed, you'll need to request a new code.
- More than one code requested? If you’ve requested more than one password reset email, you may be using an expired code. Any new code request will make previous codes invalid.
- Can’t get back to the code entry page? This can be very easy to do on a smartphone. Start the password reset process again and make sure that you keep the session open on your browser – remember to disregard your previous code emails as you will be sent a new one. If you continue to have issues, move to a desktop computer, or open the email on a computer so that you don’t have to close the screen on your smartphone.
- Did you access our site from a link in an email on your mobile phone? Some email apps, like gmail, will open our site within the email app, meaning you can’t get back to the original page where you need to enter your reset password code. You’ll need to open the HealthPost website from your usual web browser (e.g. Chrome) and request your password reset from there.
- Having trouble choosing a new password? Remember that our new site requires a more secure password. Please choose a password that is at least 7 characters long with at least one number.
To start the password reset process again, simply choose 'Forgot Password?' on any sign in page. This will ask for your email, to send a new password reset code.
Don't have an account? Join now.