I Forgot My Password
Forgot your password? That's OK, it happens. Follow the steps below to easily reset your password:
- Simply click 'Sign in / Join' on the top right hand corner of the page. Enter your email address associated with your HealthPost account and click 'Forgot password?' below the sign in button.
- Make sure your email address is correct, and click the 'RESET PASSWORD' button. We will send you an email message with a password reset code.
- Open up your email In Box in a NEW SEPARATE tab on your broswe to find the email with a six digit code required to reset your password.
- Copy this code from the email, head back to our site, and enter this code along with a new password. Please note that your new password must be at least 7 characters long and include at least one number.
- Please remember to manually enter the new password that you have created - your computer may auto-populate your old password if you have it saved.
- Then click on the update password option should this pop up on your screen (and you wish to save your password)
- As soon as this is done you can sign in using your new password, and start shopping.
Still having trouble on your mobile? When you access our website from a link in an email on your mobile phone, some email apps, like Gmail, will open our website within the email app. This will stop you from being able get back to the password reset page where you need to enter your reset password code.
To reset your password succesfully, you’ll need to open the HealthPost website from your usual web browser app (e.g. Chrome) and request your password reset from there.
Have another question? Get in touch.