Changing the Address on my Order
How can I update my delivery address?
You can change the address for your order at the checkout, all you need to do is select 'New Address' from the drop down and type your desired address.
I placed my order and forgot to change my delivery address. What should I do?
No worries! Please contact us as soon as possible with your order number and correct delivery address and we will update this for you.
My order is already on it's way to me. Can I still change my delivery address?
Yes. You can easily do this yourself on the NZ Post website.
- Simply go to the NZ Post Online Tracking Tool, and entering your tracking number.
- Click "View/Manage"
- Scroll down and click "Redirect My Parcel"
- Sign-in to your NZ Post account or quickly create one
- Select whether you wish your parcel to be re-directed to a collection location, or to a new address
- Enter the old address you have given us on your order, that currently appears on your parcel
- Enter the address you prefer your parcel to go
- Add your details
- Tick "I accept"
Alternatively, you can contact us and we'll happily do this for you.
Have another question? Get in touch.