I can't login to my account - How do I reset my password?
- Always manually type your password, avoid allowing your internet browser to auto populate a saved password.
- Delete any black dots in the password field – these would be your old password saved to your browser memory
- Click the link in the reset password email that will be sent to you
- If more than one reset password email has been sent to you - please use the latest one
Follow these steps to reset your password and access your account
- Hover over the person icon (mobile) or 'Sign in / Join' (desktop) in the top right corner of our website. Click on Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address you registered the account with and click ‘Reset Password’
- Find your password reset email and click on the 'Reset password' link provided. Make sure you check your spam inbox if you can’t see the email in your main inbox.
- The link will take you back to our website to complete the password reset process. There is no need to navigate manually back to the website, or copy and paste the code.
- Simply type your new password twice and click the Submit button.
NOTE: Your password needs to be at least 7 characters long and includes at least one number.
- Once you’ve finished this step, hover back over the person icon (mobile) or ‘Sign In/Join’ (desktop). Re-enter your new details and click ‘Sign In’
I’ve saved a new password successfully, but I still can’t sign in?
This may be that your browser is entering an old password saved in its memory.
- Entering your password manually
- Delete the black dots that appear in the password field - these would be your old password saved to browser memory
- Avoid clicking the password suggestion your browser shows you
- Delete your saved password from your browser’s settings
I didn’t receive an email?
Firstly, please check you have entered your email address correctly. You’ll also want to check your spam or junk folder too. Please note that it may take a few minutes to arrive
I received an email, but the link doesn’t work?
- Links are valid for 24 hours only. If more than 24 hours have passed, you’ll need to request a new password reset email following the instructions above.
- If you’ve requested more than one password reset email, you may be using an expired link. Any new request will make previous links invalid. Please make sure you use the link from the most recent email we have sent you.
Have another question? Our friendly customer care team are here to help.