Paying with HealthPost gift cards
To redeem a Gift Card at HealthPost, follow these simple steps:
- Find your unique e-Gift Card code in your email – it's a 12 letter/number combination, similar to: Z50-Y6K-COS-402.
- When you’re ready to place an order, head to ‘Checkout’ to begin your checkout process
- Enter your unique e-Gift Card code to the ‘Gift Card? Enter it here’ box and click ‘Apply’.
- If your e-Gift Card balance is less than the total in your cart, you can pay the remainder with another payment option (including HealthPost Rewards). If your balance is more than the total in your cart, your e-Gift Card will be updated, and you can redeem the remaining amount the next time you shop with us
- Make sure you check the expiry date of your e-Gift Card – it's valid for 365 days from the date it was purchased
Can I use more than one e-Gift Card in a single order?
No, our secure checkout only allows you to enter one unique e-Gift card code per order.
How do I check my e-Gift Card balance?
- Find your unique e-Gift Card code in your email – it will be a 12 letter/number combination, similar to: Z50-Y6K-COS-402.
- On our HealthPost e-Gift Cards page click the tab 'Check Balance'
- Enter your unique e-Gift Card code in to the box and click ‘Check Balance’.
Can I redeem my e-Gift Card for cash?
No, e-Gift Cards can only be redeemed for products available on www.healthpost.co.nz.
Please note that our e-Gift Cards are non-refundable and they must be used within 365 days from when the Gift Card was purchased.
Can I return a product that was purchased with an e-Gift card?
Yes certainly, please find all the information you need to return your unwanted product on our Easy Returns article.
Once your return has been processed, the value of the returned product will be available for you in HealthPost rewards for 180 days from the date of your last order.
Want to find out how to purchase a Gift Card? Please visit this FAQ.